Happy May!! Is it just me, or is 2007 flying in?? Well, i phoned my hospital yesterday to find out how far i am up the waiting list, and the doctors secretary told me I'll be waiting till at least September. SEPTEMBER!! i cant believe it!! I've already been on the waiting list for ages. I was so upset yesterday, but CD managed to calm me down as usual. He's just as impatient as i am about this, but the way he sees it, it give me a few more months to loose some of the weight the doctor said to loose (hasn't been going too well so far). My weight is something that really gets to me. I know that by loosing it, i should have a better chance of getting pregnant, but i have zero will power!! Sad, i know, and I'm not making excuses, but i find it really hard!! I am also a comfort eater, which is not good at the minute, as Ive needed a lot of comforting!! Anyway, I'll be trying to loose a good bit of weight over the summer, and hopefully will be in a better position to start any treatment i may need.
On a happier note, i might be getting a new pup!! I already have 2 girls, a Scottish Terrier, Ziggy and a lab/doberman cross, Poppy, but there may be a new addition!! A few months ago, i joined a Scottie rescue charity in my area, and i got an e-mail from one of the volunteers yesterday. A couple of months ago they found a puppy farm somewhere in the south, and re homing all Scotties they found there has wiped out her potential adopters list. That where i come in - they have a 3.5 year old Scottie male, that need a home, and asked of i would be interested, and i said yes!! I love Scotties - i think they have the funniest personality!! they r so grumpy, but cute at the same time, and the most loyal dogs you could find. Also i read somewhere that they like to be kept in packs, now i don't know about a pack, but i think i could manage 2!! So, I'm just waiting for a home check to be carried out, and we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment